News : Three Burnt To Death As Refrigerator gas Explode in Ogun State.

0 0
Read Time:57 Second

Three persons lost their lives to a gas explosion, on Wednesday afternoon, at the Oke-Egunya area of Abeokuta, Ogun State.

It was gathered that there was a fire attraction when a technician was working on a faulty refrigerator and there was an explosion in the process.

The victims were said to have been trapped by the fire and burnt to death. The State Director of Fire Service, Engr Fatai Adefala,

Advertisements

How to Deal With Stress : 10 Ways To Cope With Stress That Are Good For You

confirmed the incident, saying his men raced to the scene upon receiving the information.

“We received a distress call at 3:15 pm at Oke-Igbore. We learnt it was a spark of fire. On getting there, we discovered it was a gas explosion.

What really happened was that they were cooking outside with fire and unfortunately the gas exploded.

They were trying to top the gas in the fridge, in the process, it exploded. Three lives were lost, one infant was among them,” he said.

SEE THE VIDEO BELOW!

 

Happy
Happy
0 %
Sad
Sad
0 %
Excited
Excited
0 %
Sleepy
Sleepy
0 %
Angry
Angry
0 %
Surprise
Surprise
0 %
Please follow and like us:
error100
fb-share-icon0
Tweet 50
fb-share-icon20

Related posts

Average Rating

5 Star
0%
4 Star
0%
3 Star
0%
2 Star
0%
1 Star
0%

Leave a Comment