News : Three Burnt To Death As Refrigerator gas Explode in Ogun State.

Three persons lost their lives to a gas explosion, on Wednesday afternoon, at the Oke-Egunya area of Abeokuta, Ogun State. It was gathered that there was a fire attraction when a technician was working on a faulty refrigerator and there was an explosion in the process. The victims were said to have been trapped by the fire and burnt to death. The State Director of Fire Service, Engr Fatai Adefala, confirmed the incident, saying his men raced to the scene upon receiving the information. “We received a distress call at…

Read More